Low carbon transport the first choice for travel in Hope Valley
Want to do something
about climate change?
Keep up-to-date with our campaigns, advocacy, projects and climate action.
Our vision is for the beautiful Hope Valley to be a great place to live, work and visit due to the integrated systems of high quality public transport, linked to excellent walking and cycling routes and shared electric cars and bikes. Our roads will be safer and quieter; residents and visitors will be healthier and nature will flourish as low-emission and active travel options have become the norm.
Our main project is Travelling Light – a nationally significant sustainable travel project, aimed at making low-carbon travel first choice for journeys in and into Hope Valley. We are working in 4 key areas:
- Inclusive active travel
- Integrated public transport
- Reduced fossil fuel dependency
- Innovation and spreading change
We’d love to hear from you
- … if you’re interested in travel and transport and want to know more
- … if you’ve used public transport or active travel in Hope Valley and want to share your experience
- … if you’d just like to come along to one of our events or meetings
Just drop us a line at email@example.com